Saturday, October 10, 2009

HOMECOMMING!!!!!!!


Didn't think this day would ever get here. On Dannika's 21st birthday, Tenna got to come home from the hospital. She is on Oxygen, a feeding tube and an oxygen sensor. But she is home. We had a scary first night. the oxygen sensor had a malfunction, so it went off a few times with false alarms during the night. Scared mom and dad, but I was OK.

My sisters got to hold me for the first time today. We recorded it with pictures and put a sticker on the calendar.

I stopped by the NICU to say goodbye to all the wonderful nurses that took care of me while I was in the hospital. Too many to list by name. Mom counted over 16 that took care of me. They are very special people.
So I am at home now, and trying to make progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment